A little bit of information about our Bloggers:
- Donna – Dr. Donna L. Miller has a rich history teaching and mentoring. For 26 years, she taught English, Drama, and Advanced Placement English at Chinook High School on the Northern Tier of Montana called the Hi-Line. Although she has also taught in the teacher training programs at both Arizona State University—Tempe and University of Montana—Missoula, she currently teaches in the Elementary Education and Early Childhood Development departments at Aaniiih Nakoda College. Her research interests revolve around young adult literature and issues of literacy sponsorship. She is the author of Honoring Identities: Creating Culturally Responsive Learning Communities (Rowman and Littlefield, 2021)
- Annaliese – Annaliese is a junior at Arizona State University studying Secondary Education – English. She is excited to start her career as a high school English teacher and can’t wait to spread the love of reading to her students. When she isn’t studying or buried in a book, she enjoys gardening, crocheting, and making chainmail.
- Abriana – Abriana is a junior at Arizona State University, studying both English Literature and Elementary Education. She’s a lover of Disney and all things sweet, and when she isn’t busy with work or school, she enjoys reading, going to the movies, and playing with her dogs.
- Jacquie – Jacquie Bach is a graduate from Arizona State University, with a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Secondary Education. She currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada and works as a stay at home mom. Previously, Jacquie taught three years at a public charter school in Nevada. In her free time, Jacquie enjoys playing with her daughter, spending time with her husband, reading, and watching movies.
- PBC Reader – from time to time our customers send us reviews of the books they’ve read, which we’re always happy to post on our blog.